Thursday, August 21, 2008

Trip to KC



A couple of weeks ago the girls and I spent the weekend in KC with Emily and Sergio. It was a wonderful weekend of relaxing, watching the Olympics, eating great food, riding the bus, site seeing and just all around fun. We miss them being close and it was nice to have some time all to ourselves. When I look at these pictures I smile remembering the laughter. And I cry remembering how comfortable the girls were with them. Watching Ling reach out and take Sergio's hand did this mother's heart good. It couldn't have been more perfect! Thanks E&S.

1 comment:

Sergio said...

Hi Tyler, I love your blog. It was so good to have you guys with us, you're such a fun family to be around. I hope you come back and see us again soon. I'm bookmarking your blog, so keep updating it and adding pictures!!